Update(?)

I read somewhere that it is highly uncool for a blogger to post about why he/she hasn't been posting for so long. A pro blogger just moves on and pretends like nothing happened.It kinda gives everyone the impression that he/she has a life.

So, if you're reading this, this post never happened.

6 Responses to “Update(?)”

  1. # Blogger Vignesh

    Yeah, its not like I come by everyday, hoping to see a new post either. Of course not, I have a life you know !  

  2. # Blogger nestpa

    So this is the cyber void. the black-hole! Thanks a heap for the experience!  

  3. # Blogger Sagnik Nandy

    what? where? how? what?  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Big hug and MUA! miss ya:D
    *giggle*  

  5. # Blogger Rat

    Hahah.The pressures of blogging.  

  6. # Blogger Angel

    @swaroop : ;)

    @Vig: yes, yes, I'm sure you do...that's why you came back to see my reply to your comment ;)

    @Neil: :P

    @Sagnik: :D

    @Anon: what where WHO?? *hug* MUA!!
    *giggle*

    @rat: yeah, tell me about it! 8-|  

Post a Comment



Profound Gibberish © Angel


People come here?