DAYdreaming

I spent all of yesterday thinking it was wednesday when it was actually thursday. Although I was glad that I was closer to the weekend, I felt a little cheated...I was my wednesday self on a thursday.

11 Responses to “DAYdreaming”

  1. # Blogger Div

    Wednesday self on Thursday...LOL

    But really, we sure have a personality for each day... interesting observation!  

  2. # Blogger Jax

    You know, until 8 o clock on Thursday evening, I thought it was Wednesday. It gave me such a bad jolt to switch from Wednesday nite Jax to Thursday nite Jax in a second. No kidding!  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    right! And am usually my Saturday self on a Monday! I totally know how blissful it is!:)))))  

  4. # Blogger Dr. Pissed

    eyy .. as usual, confused yourself, didnt you?
    teehee  

  5. # Blogger Amrita

    puzzled self, how far will it lead us?  

  6. # Anonymous Anonymous

    updates?  

  7. # Blogger That Girl

    yes its the weekend!!! and today is FRIDAY!!!

    ok.. just thot id let you know that.

    HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! me is baaaaack!!!  

  8. # Blogger That Girl

    ok QUIT daydreaming already and POST!  

  9. # Anonymous Anonymous

    sure u ok!!
    liz  

  10. # Blogger Sreejith Panickar

    :-))  

  11. # Blogger Stargazer

    Hey, where are you?
    No posts for quite a while.  

Post a Comment



Profound Gibberish © Angel


People come here?