Breaking the long silence...with 55 words.

Shrutz thinks it's time I got back to blogging.
And as a Welcome-Back gift she gives me no bouquet, but a tag!
The tag asks me to write a 55 word story that has to make sense.
Well, the must-make-sense part was as challenging as the word limit.

------------------------------------------

They walked into the hall.

“So, where do you want to sit?” he asked.

“Well, anywhere, I’m not fussy” she replied.

“Okay, let’s sit here then.”

“Hmmm, no. Let’s sit there, those seats seem nice”

He was confused, and stayed silent.

Later.

“So, where shall we eat?”

“Well…”

He was silent. Not confused, just silent.

-----------------------------------------

And that's 55 words. As for making sense, I never said I succeeded.

OH and I want to pass this tag along to Neil, since he asked for it ;)

P.S: Neil, your tag's a toughie!

16 Responses to “Breaking the long silence...with 55 words.”

  1. # Blogger That Girl

    oh not youtoo!!! everywhere i go , people have been tagged!! eeks!! lol
    i shall have to think up of something.. lol my brains arent working as well as yours are!!!  

  2. # Blogger nestpa

    That is profound! It is... isn't it! I mean I couldn't make sense here, that's why it has to b profound. You succeed in making profoundness. I'm sure some crazy guy can give a symbolic interpretation of those 55 words. Not me. I'm beyond profoundness!
    And thanks, for not tagging me with this one!

    And the seven tag... it is more than tough, I should say. You'll find out you really haven't got seven things to say on each of those heads! You'll find, you know so little of yourself. But once over, it's worth it. You can look at it with some sort of pride, because that's you!  

  3. # Blogger Kumari

    That's pretty darn good..tho much closer to reality than to fiction :)  

  4. # Blogger Shrutz

    yess >:D<
    @Grafx I am still waiting....  

  5. # Blogger Vignesh

    Now, now, Shrutzzz... dont you know this job is 54 words too many for our little Angel here ;)

    But honestly, nicely done. Which boy is this ? For this is no work of fiction, it you making sure boy is confused and vulnerable !! :)  

  6. # Blogger Angel

    @Grrl: I know, it's the attack of the tags!!!
    @Neil: Check again, you HAVE been tagged :D
    Still haven't started on that SEVEN tag...
    @Kumari: Thanks for getting it. ;)
    @Shrutz: >:D< catch u soon, hon.
    @Vignesh: Hmmm.  

  7. # Blogger Jax

    Loved it Angel!! And it made plenty of sense to me!!  

  8. # Blogger Angel

    @Jax:Heh :) Thanks!

    @Dens:Ahem, SHUSH! Well, I have gleaned my knowledge from some OTHERS belonging to the 'experienced';), been-there, done-that, bought-the- T-shirt variety.  

  9. # Blogger nestpa

    WhaT! But... How... Where...
    Rats! I guess I can't change it. Thanks a heap!  

  10. # Blogger Dr. Pissed

    punter!!  

  11. # Blogger Angel

    @Neil: Oh, don't mention it!
    @Doc: Heh! (will ask you later about what exactly you meant...)  

  12. # Anonymous Anonymous

    This is the millionth time- I think its time to start studying.

    liz  

  13. # Blogger God Krishna

    nice blog angel. why dont u blog more often?  

  14. # Blogger the Monk

    hey...good blog...keep postin...  

  15. # Blogger Angel

    @Liz: For the zillionth time...
    WHATEVER!
    @Dens: Me thinking...about what to write!!
    @GK: Thanks...good question.A combination of factors...Laziness being one.
    @The Monk: Thanks!Yeah, I will...  

  16. # Blogger Ta'fxkz

    Déjà vu … lemme guess, you sat on the seat and ate your words… maybe you should try sitting on your words and eating your seat :)  

Post a Comment



Profound Gibberish © Angel


People come here?