sticking to the on-again-off-again studying theme...
this is a result of my 'quality time'spent on the WWW.
I'm a sucker for these silly tests/questionnaires...

ME NOT NERDY!!

I am nerdier than 54% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!


WEIRD...me??nah!

What is your weird quotient? Click to find out!


I'm not a brat.NO NO NO I am not!!!!
ok, maybe a little!

OK, your turn
find your learning type

what kind of a friend are you?
find out

phew!now, haven't we learnt a lot from this...exams aren't the only 'tests' you
know...

6 Responses to “”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Nice to know you're preparation for the exams is so extensive ;)  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.  

  3. # Blogger Jax

    Me got 90% - nerd king!
    Now I am sure to get all the dates!:)  

  4. # Blogger Jax

    100 on the weird-quotient!  

  5. # Blogger Angel

    see! this IS educational...  

  6. # Blogger Shrutz

    Hey babes! Long time no yahoo!? Why??! (Jaanejaan tu kahan?) I am ultra busy, but may have time for you *sniff*!!
    Shruti
    remember our site.. http://www.drishti2k5.org
    Won't be of much use toy YOU though!  

Post a Comment



Profound Gibberish © Angel


People come here?