« Home

blogblogblog

Hmmmmmmm.
So............. I finally figured it would be a good thing if I got the hang of this whole 'BLOGGING' business.
yeah, so I'm not the next Pulitzer Prize winner...but words are all I have....
My life is about as interesting as a makeover on Oprah...but does it resemble the 'before' or the 'after'???
One thought that's fresh in my mind is ...
"Courage is not the absence of fear but the knowledge that something is greater than that fear"
Well, so anyway..IT's pretty clear that my thoughts are as random as the lyrics of the backstreet boys...
so, why blog??
A.Improves your typing speed.
B.Lets others see your typos.
C.Helps make you more expressive
D.U can tell others..."I blog".
SO...................that's it for now.

2 Responses to “blogblogblog”

  1. # Blogger Shrutz

    Welcome to the bloggers club.. blog blog blog... and blog, like they said! ;) Madam, methinks you have a prize-winning blog on your hands, or internet? ...
    Love
    Shrutz  

  2. # Blogger Ta'fxkz

    Sooper... too cool... Fully Angie  

Post a Comment



Profound Gibberish © Angel


People come here?